Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, February 17, 2007
I would have stayed up with you all night
Today's CNY celebration was super fun! I can't believe it's gonna be our last as students. Like Darren said "J1s cannot and shouldn't do anything! But J2s on the other hand are allowed to stand on chairs and do crazy stuff." JUST BECAUSE. Haha, how very elitist ;)
- I'm crazy about you, and yeah it's hard sometimes. But you mean more to me than anything.. so we'll get through this year, and the next, and the next and the nextnextnexts after that together k? ilu dear(: You're my no.1(:
- I needed you and missed you and you weren't there. And when i finally found my way on my own, you decide to be there for me. But sometimes i wish you were there for me.. And not for you.
- I don't know how i feel about you anymore.
- I saw you, i think you saw me too. And bits of me fill up with nostalgia, but for reasons i'm unsure of. All i know was that i couldn't pull my eyes away. I said goodbye a long time ago.
- Hold on, when you feel like letting go. I'm here for you. Pray, He's listening. Pray, He's waiting. It will get better and yes, yes, yes i really believe it.
I don't know how to make a feeling stop,
just so you know
this feeling's taking control of me
and i can't help it
thought you should know
tried my best to let go of you
but i don't want to
so smile for me(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:38 AM